1 day for Kshs 1,500 (travel costs extra)
sitting room – 1 h (9:00 – 10:00)
- Cleaning and arranging the sitting room
- Dusting and Airing the room
- Curtain care and Windows cleaning
bathroom & toilet – 1 h (10:00 – 11:00)
- Cleaning the floors and walls
- Arranging the bathroom i.e. the toilet paper, toothbrushes, soaps, towels etc.
- Cleaning the toilets bowl
- Cleaning the mirrors and the sinks and the bath tube
kitchen – 1.5 h (11:00 – 13:30)
- Arrangement of the cupboards i.e. Storing of utensils, dry food etc.
- Cleaning of Fridge, Microwave, cooker and other kitchen electronics
- Cleaning of utensils , wiping and storing them
- Storing of vegetables and fruits and other kitchen stuff in a safe way
- Cleaning kitchen floor, windows and storing of dustbin
bedroom – 1 h (14:00 – 15:00)
- Cleaning and arranging the bedrooms i.e. children and master bedroom
- Airing the bedrooms
- Making the bed
wardrobe – 1.5 h (15:00 – 16:30)
- Ironing and folding of clothes
- Storing of clothes i.e. when folded or with hangers
- Storing of shoes
We also offer training (at extra cost) on the following:
- Cooking: chapati, samosa, mandazi, pilau, marinated fish or chicken, beef stew, vegetables, baking of cakes etc.
- Childcare: taking care of infants and toddlers i.e. feeding babies, washing or bathing, dressing, baby massage, baby hygiene, potty training, etc.