The Mother Goose Nanny School Kenya
- Registration fee 1,000 (Non-refundable)
- Student and working ID 300
- Uniform fee 1 pair 1,200
- Caution fee 1,500 (Refundable during clearance)
Other requirements before commencement of classes
- Good Conduct, (acquired from the CID headquarters Kiambu Road); fee 1,000
- First Aid certificate (caring for kids) either from St. Johns Ambulance or Medic Hospital; fee 2,000
- Tuition fee 12,000
- Practical fee 3,000
- Attachment and assessment fee 4,000
- Exams and Certificate 1,000
Total fee 20,000
The fees can be payable as following
|1st Month||2nd Month||3rd Month||Attachment , 4th month|
|Admission fees 4,000||Tuition fee 4,000||Tuition fee 4,000||Assessment fee 4,000|
|Tuition fee 4,000||Practical fee 2,000||Practical fee 1,000|
|Exam & certificate 1,000|
|Total 8,000||Total 6,000||Total 6,000||Total 4,000|
NOTE: For needy students, the fees can be exempted and recovered back after the nanny graduates and is placed with a family. However, the student is expected to pay the admission fee 4,000 during admission day. However, this exemption in form of a student loan is not guaranteed to all.
Payment of registration fee should be made before the course starts.
There will be admission of new students every second month, since demand of professional nannies in the market is very high.
There will be a First Aid Training conducted by Medswift Ltd at our Langata center at the beginning of each course, so come with 2,000 for the training.
Please get the payments details from our office at Rongai center. Also contact us for more information. Thank you